Tuesday 13 August 2019

My reflection of my first grading period on ICT


Image result for picture of reflection
             On the past months of learning about blogs I learned that blogs don't usually get popular unless they are very helpful and has proof to support it and the word "Blog" is the combination of Web and Log.

             The problems that I encountered are connection to the internet, tools to help me publish and grammatical errors.

             I addressed them as thing or stuffs like a strong boss on games and can only be defeated when you are strong but when you work hard and gain more knowledge about things I can defeat them.

             Moving on, I will try my best and do what ever I can do.






link of pic:
https://www.oaxlifecoaching.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/fullsizeoutput_dca.jpeg

No comments:

Post a Comment